What We Accept
We accept new and delicately used:
- Kids’ clothing (newborn – teen)
- Kids’ shoes (must be in great shape)
- Swimwear (spring/summer sale)
- Costumes (fall/winter sale)
- School Uniforms
- In-style, current season Maternity (15 item limit)
- Most anything for kids!
- Therapy Toys for OT, PT & Speech needs
Make sure your items are seasonal!
- Light weight long sleeve shirts, jeans and pants will be accepted at the Spring/Summer sale (no fall themes).
- Light weight jackets and will be accepted at the Spring/Summer sale.
- Coats, sweaters, hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, sweatsuits and any winter type fabrics like wool, corduroy, velvet, etc. WILL NOT BE accepted at the Spring/Summer sale.
- Short sleeve shirts polo shirts and button down shirts in fall colors will be accepted at the Fall/Winter sale.
- Capris in fall colors/patterns will be accepted at the Fall/Winter sale.
- Bathing suits, bathing suit covers, pool toys, beach toys, life jackets, sundresses, shorts, t-shirts and any light weight summer fabrics WILL NOT BE accepted at the Fall/Winter sale.
Best Sellers at Little T
- Sizes 18 months – 10/12
- Large essentials: Strollers, high chairs, exersaucers, pack & plays, bouncers
- Large toys / outdoor toys: Little tykes, play houses, things on wheels, easels, wagons, bike accessories
- Toys, toys, toys – as long as they aren’t recalled and accessories are still sold in stores
- Brand names at fair prices
Car Seat & Crib Policy
We cannot accept car seats or boosters that are more than 6 years old (8 years old for Fisher-Price and Maxi Cosi Priori seats). A used car seat safety checklist can be found at:http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/usedseat.aspx. For the safety of our children, please go through the checklist to make sure your seat complies.
After a major recall on drop-side cribs, new regulations are in place for re-selling cribs. Cribs manufactured prior to July 23, 2010, are not eligible for re-sale, and those manufactured between July 23, 2010, and June 28, 2011, must include a retailer’s certificate of compliance. Review the crib checklist to determine if your crib is eligible for re-sale.