How to Sort, Hang & Bag
- Fall & Winter clothing only this time.
- Clean and pressed/fluffed clothing.
- Check clothes for stains, holes, “pills”, etc.
- Toys should work with batteries. They won’t sell if they don’t function.
- Best shoes only.
- Maternity limited to best 15 hanging items.
- Create outfits – they sell very well.
- Wire hangers are usually sold at Dollar Stores or Wal-Mart.
- Hang items with hook facing left (like a question mark).
- Pants/shorts should be hung with the waist band safety-pinned to the top part of the hanger.
- Multiple-piece items (bedding, toys, accessories) should be packaged in a way that reduces risk of separation.
- We recommend ziploc bags, especially the XL bags for large items.
- Don’t tag multiple times if all items are sold as a set.
- Zip-ties shoes together. Affix the barcode on the inside (in-sole) of the shoe.
- Clothing does not sell well at all in ziploc bags (except for infant onesies & some sleepers). Hang clothing items and sell more!