Barcoding available until August 2 (11pm).
- login to your seller account
- enter barcodes – enter qty, price, & discount or no discount
- click submit and make note of your batch # (please submit only one batch. Multiple batches may incur additional postage fees).
- Pick-up barcodes 4 days after you placed your order
Barcode Pickup Location:
8660 Bankers Street
Florence, KY 41042
Or have them mailed to you for the cost of postage ($1-$4 depending on batch size.) Confirm that your correct mailing address is correct on your consignor account, then email email@example.com after you submit your barcode order to let me know you want them mailed instead.
Need a few extras? No problem. Barcode printing is available on-site during most drop-off hours.
What’s on the barcode?
- Your consignor number
- Item price
- Discount option for 1/2 price day – if you choose “No Discount” that is printed on the barcode
What about pricing?
- Price items to sell: consider brand name, age, condition. We recommend knocking at least 70%-75% off retail price then adjusting from there.
- Pricing should be in $.50 increments. (ex. $2.00, $2.50, not $2.25) Items not priced in $.50 increments will be reduced to the closest whole dollar amount.
- $1 is our lowest full price.
- If you are donating items, let them go for 1/2 price on the final day. If you bring re-stock, make a point to bring your “no disc” items to regular drop-off and allow re-stock to go 1/2 price. We have high traffic on 1/2 price day, so your sales will increase and you will take home less!
How do I prepare tags? Click here for instructions.