Volunteer with Little T
- Work 1 shift = ticket to exclusive worker pre-sale @ 5pm on Monday
- Work 2 shifts = sellers earn 75% + ticket to exclusive worker pre-sale @ 5pm on Monday
- Work 3 shifts (one shift must be during re-sort) = sellers earn 80% + you shop Early Bird Sale @ 2pm on Monday**
- Work 4 shifts (one shift must be during re-sort) = sellers earn 85% + you shop Early Bird Sale @ 2pm on Monday**
- Any 2 inspection shifts = You shop Early Bird Sale @ 2pm on Monday
- Sale Prep shift = $20 merchandise credit
1 shift = 4 hours
Tickets are required for the worker presale, and you must be a seller in order to work. Workers receive one ticket for the appropriate worker pre-sale. If you and a friend share an account and work the sale, only one worker pre-sale ticket is given for the one account. Grandparents or co-parents may enter on the worker ticket.
Have friends that want to get in on a pre-sale? Pass along your extra seller pre-sale ticket you receive at drop-off!
Not selling with us?
We apologize for the change, but workers who are not selling fall into a grey area when it comes to state labor laws. You have options, though! We recommend rounding up your 20 best items (that’s all it takes to sell with us), and sell a few things in order to work and come to the worker pre-sale. Or, team up with a friend to either secure their extra seller pre-sale ticket or tag 20 of their items, register them under your name, and give your friend the proceeds at the end.
*Incentives apply to only one registered account.
**Higher level incentives are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once those shifts are full, we will start a waiting list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please finalize your work shifts by February 10. No further changes to work shifts can be made online through your account after that time. Thank you!