Welcome back Little Treasures Seller! Glad you’re joining us for another great kid’s sale.
- Check our sale calendar to make sure drop-off, pre-sale, & pickup dates/times work with your schedule.
- Login to your account.
- Be sure to confirm we have your current mailing address & mobile number on your account.
You’re probably a Little T Pro by now, but a quick refresher never hurts. Check out Little T 101.
Know before you load:
- Fall & Winter clothes & shoes this time.
- Learn what we can/can’t accept this season: CLICK HERE
- 500 piece limit per seller number (strictly enforced). If you have more than 500 total pieces, you must register a 2nd account. Incentives apply to only one account.
- Best 10 pair of shoes per gender. So 20 pair shoe max. per seller. We may take more shoes if they are in excellent condition and on-trend.
- Best 50 hanging items sizes NB – 12mo.
- Bagged clothing is limited to onesies, gowns, sleepers, etc. Outfits/Play clothes should be on hangers.
- Teen is limited to teen sizes & current teen styles.
- Re-stock is limited to your best 100 extra items. We typically accept shoes, toys and large items. Clothing sizes will be determined based on need. Watch your email or Facebook if you plan to re-stock on Sat, Sept 1 from 10am – 2pm.
- Because our charity partners are always in need of essentials like socks, we will automatically DONATE leftover socks, hats/gloves/scarves, tights, and bibs. You have a few options if you do not want your items donated:
- Price them to sell (so they aren’t leftover).
- Come to the sale on 1/2 price day, find them, and take them home before 5pm.
- Don’t sell them.
- Or, you can let these small items make a big difference for organizations helping local kids in need.
- Email is our primary means of sending important information and updates to sellers each season. Thanks in advance for reading those.
- Our Facebook Group is a great way to learn best selling practices from Little T Pros.
- System shutdown: August 15 @ 11pm (barcode printing, changes to registration, drop off appts. need to be complete prior to this date. Barcoding is available on-site during drop-off.)
- Work shift changes and cancellations must be made by August 10.