Welcome back Little Treasures Seller! Glad you’re joining us for another great kid’s sale.
- Check our sale calendar to make sure drop-off, pre-sale, & pickup dates/times work with your schedule.
- Login to your account.
- Be sure to confirm we have your current mailing address & mobile number on your account.
You’re probably a Little T Pro by now, but a quick refresher never hurts. Check out Little T 101.
Know before you load:
- Fall & Winter clothes & shoes this time.
- Learn what we can/can’t accept this season: CLICK HERE
- No bedding sets or home decor this season. What’s considered home decor? Check the list by clicking the link above.
- 500 piece limit per seller number (strictly enforced). If you have more than 500 total pieces, you must register a 2nd account. Incentives apply to only one account.
- Best 10 pair of shoes per gender. So 20 pair shoe max. per seller. We may take more shoes if they are in excellent condition and on-trend.
- Best 50 hanging items sizes NB – 12mo.
- Bagged clothing is limited to onesies, gowns, sleepers, etc. Outfits/Play clothes should be on hangers.
- Teen is limited to teen sizes & current teen styles.
- Re-stock is limited to your best 100 extra items. Sizes 2T – 14/16 only. Clothes, shoes, and toys only.
- Because our charity partners are always in need of essentials like socks, we will automatically DONATE leftover socks, hats, tights, and bibs. You have a few options if you do not want your items donated:
- Price them to sell (so they aren’t leftover).
- Come to the sale on 1/2 price day, find them, and take them home before 5pm.
- Don’t sell them.
- Or, you can let these small items make a big difference for organizations helping local kids in need.
- Email is our primary means of sending important information and updates to sellers each season. Thanks in advance for reading those.
- Our Facebook Group is a great way to learn best selling practices from Little T Pros.
- System shutdown: August 17 @ 11pm (barcode printing, changes to registration, drop off appts. need to be complete prior to this date. Barcoding available on-site during drop-off after this time.)
- Work shift changes and cancellations must be made by August 1.