Welcome to Little Treasures Kid’s Sale! Glad you’re selling with us this season.
Selling with Little T… Easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Check our sale calendar to make sure drop-off, pre-sale, & pickup dates/times work with your schedule.
- Read through this page then click Register to sell at the bottom.
Make the process easier by completing Little T 101. Once you’re finished, you’ll be a Little T Pro!
With Little T 101, you’ll:
- See pictures of easy, step-by-step sale prep
- Know what we can and can’t accept
- Learn best practices for preparing your things for the sale
- Discover how to order -or- print your barcodes
- Understand the tag and how to affix it
- Get pricing tips and extra sale prep hints
- Master the drop-off & pick-up process
Know before you load:
- Fall/Winter clothes & shoes this time.
- Learn what we can/can’t accept this season: CLICK HERE
- No bedding sets or home decor this season. What’s considered home decor? Check the list by clicking the link above.
- 500 piece limit per seller number (strictly enforced). If you have more than 500 total pieces, you must register a 2nd account. Incentives apply to only one account.
- Best 10 pair of shoes per gender. So 20 pair shoe max. per seller. We may take more shoes if they are in excellent condition and on-trend.
- Best 50 hanging items sizes NB – 12mo.
- Bagged clothing is limited to onesies, gowns, sleepers, etc. Outfits/Play clothes should be on hangers.
- Teen is limited to teen sizes & current teen styles.
- Sorry, we will not have re-stock this season.
- Because our charity partners are always in need of essentials like socks, we will automatically DONATE leftover socks, hats/gloves/scarves, tights, and bibs. You have a few options if you do not want your items donated:
- Price them to sell (so they aren’t leftover).
- Come to the sale on 1/2 price day, find them, and take them home before 5pm.
- Don’t sell them.
- Or, you can let these small items make a big difference for organizations helping local kids in need.
- Check out our sale calendar to stay on top of all the dates you need to know, including deadlines, special pre-sales, and pickup day.
- Email is our primary means of sending important information and updates to sellers each season. Thanks in advance for reading those.
- Our Facebook Group is a great way to learn best selling practices from Little T Pros.
- System shutdown: August 28 @ 11pm (barcode printing, changes to registration, drop off appts. need to be complete prior to this date. Barcoding is available on-site during drop-off.)
- Work shift changes and cancellations must be made by August 21.