What We Accept
We do not accept:
Car Seat & Crib Policy
We cannot accept car seats or boosters that are more than 5 years old (7 years old for Fisher-Price and Maxi Cosi Priori seats). A used car seat safety checklist can be found at:http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/usedseat.aspx. For the safety of our children, please go through the checklist to make sure your seat complies.
After a major recall on drop-side cribs, new regulations are in place for re-selling cribs. Cribs manufactured prior to July 23, 2010, are not eligible for re-sale and those manufactured between July 23, 2010, and June 28, 2011, must include a retailer’s certificate of compliance. Confirm your crib is eligible for resale using our Crib Checklist.
Know before you load:
- Spring & Summer clothes & shoes.
- Teen is limited to teen sizes & current teen styles.
- We no longer accept bedding sets (i.e. crib bedding, bumper pads, twin quilts, etc)
- Do not re-seal lego sets. We need to inspect out of the box for all pieces.
- Because our charity partners are always in need of essentials like socks, we will automatically DONATE leftover socks, hats, tights, and bibs. You have a few options if you do not want your items donated:
- Price them to sell (so they aren’t leftover).
- Come to the sale on 1/2 price day, find them, and take them home before 5pm.
- Don’t sell them.
- Or, you can let these small items make a big difference for organizations helping local kids in need.