Drop-off & Pick-Up Info
Drop Off (by appt)*:
Wed, August 22 (12pm-6pm): DROP&GO Sellers +
Tagging Service Sellers Tagging Service is FULL.
Thur, August 23 (9am-6pm): Reg Sellers + DROP & GO
Fri, August 24 (9am-6pm): Reg Sellers + DROP & GO
Sat, August 25 (9am-6pm): Reg Sellers (no DROP & GO)
Re-Stock: Fri, Aug 31 4pm-7pm +
Crafter/Vendor set-up: Sun, Aug 26 2pm-4pm
*Special Drop & Go option for those donating ALL leftovers (see below for details)
Please double-check the following:
- All items are hung with hook facing left (like a question mark)
- All items have tags
- All tags have barcodes
- Clothing is grouped by size & sex (very important!)
- Non-clothing is grouped into categories (ex. infant toys, books, dolls)
- Items too large to carry are tagged at drop-off with claim tickets
- Well-organized = Quicker drop-off
You have 2 drop-off options: 1. Drop & Go and 2. By Appointment
1.Drop-off appointments are necessary for all sellers who do not plan to donate leftovers. Sign up for a drop-off appointment through your seller account online.
- Arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Sign in at the cash register area and receive pre-sale tickets.
- Order extra barcodes (if needed).
- Proceed to the inspection areas in any order you choose (1. clothes, 2. shoes, 3. large items, 4. everything else).
- Follow-up with the inspectors processing your items to confirm that inspection is complete. They will return anything to you that couldn’t be accepted.
- Please allow 20-30 minutes for drop-off.
2. Drop & Go is an opportunity for those who designate ALL leftover items to be donated to our partner charities after the sale. It’s simple:
- All tags must be clearly marked with “D” so we know to donate if they don’t sell during the event.
- Allow your items to be sold at 1/2 price since you are donating leftovers.
- Group them by size & sex.
- Arrive during Wed-Fri drop-off hours. The last Drop & Go shift is Fri, Aug 24 at 5:30pm.
- Sign in & pick-up pre-sale tickets.
- Proceed to the Drop & Go inspection area.
- Leave your items with the inspectors there. You do not have to wait for your items to be inspected since we will donate anything we can’t accept.
- Please only bring in items that you intend to sell (tagged with “D”). We cannot house/handle items intended for donation only.
Pick Up Day:
Tue, Sept 11 3pm-7pm
Pick Up Procedure:
1. Enter and look for your designated rack of hanging items & row of non-hanging.
2. Pick up your unsold items (pre-sorted into consignor groups of 50. ex. #1000-1049).
3. Check the lost and found.
4. Checks will be distributed at pick-up. If you don’t plan to attend pick-up your check will be mailed to you within 7-10 days.
5. Feel free to grab some hangers for our next sale. They go quickly, so come early if you need hangers, or stay and help un-hang some of the donations.
6. We cannot be held responsible for any items that you leave behind. Items not picked up by 7pm on the designated pickup day will be donated to a local charity. We cannot make any exceptions due to the tight deadline we have in cleaning up the venue. Thank you for understanding.