Crafter/Vendor set-up: Thur, Feb. 21 5pm-7pm
We offer an opportunity for local crafters, at-home businesses and other business partners to market their products and services to our customers through an affordable vendor program which reaches thousands of shoppers who come to the event.
On-site cash-&-carry vendors:
- Product must pertain to children or parenting.
- Cannot be a competing product of an existing Little Treasures vendor.
- Provide your own table (max. space is 8’ x 3’ per fee), marketing materials, signage.
- Limited to those who sell products on-site: $15 registration fee & 70/30 split. Must use our barcodes or provide a barcode list for each checkout station. Business account is separate from your personal seller account.
- Work incentives apply to one account – either business or personal – not both.
- Due to space limitations, we are unable to accommodate display-only booths. However, we do have advertising and sponsorship opportunities starting as low as $100.
- Vendor set-up for Spring/Summer Sale @KY Fair & Expo Center (West Hall), Thur, Feb. 21 5-7pm
Advertising & Event Sponsorship:
We have several fantastic ways for you to get your business in front of the thousands of parents that attend the sale. Provide a coupon or offer on our bag stuffer, sponsor a pre-sale, or go all-in as our presenting sponsor.
Contact Kelly at 502.541.4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request space at the sale or ad space. Both opportunities are limited, so get in touch quickly!